Full-time Director of Youth & Children’s Ministry
East Harrison Street COG in Charleston, IL is seeking a Director of Youth and Children’s Ministry
- Organize and Lead Sunday School for grades 7th-12th
- Organize and Lead Weekly Youth group meetings for Sunday and Wednesday nights.
- Plan and participate local and beyond mission efforts.
- Support Youth in their extracurricular activities.
- Counseling sessions as needed.
- Visit Youth and Families of the church and other prospective Youth.
- Use talents and gifts to coordinate and oversee the Children’s ministry.
- Serve as Children’s Ministry Director and Coordinator of the Children’s Ministry Team.
- Special Programs for Children (i.e. VBS, Camps and Bi-annual family day).
- Build relationships with the Children and their Families through direct communication.
- Attend Sunday morning worship and other church functions.
- Work with Pastor and have weekly staff meetings.
- Be a liaison between the church and other community organizations for Youth and Children.
- Plan and fulfill Youth and Children ministry goals
- Meet monthly with Elders, Deacons & Pastor as well as attendance at Church Council.
- Other duties assigned by church leadership.
Salary: To be determined based on Education and Experience.
Resume’ should include applicant’s Experience, Education, Statement of Faith, Professional and Past Employer References. They can be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to: East Harrison Street Church of God, Attn: Search Committee, 17996 E. Harrison St. Rd, Charleston, IL 6192
Full-time Associate Pastor
First Church of God, Columbia City, Indiana, is seeking a full time Associate Pastor.
Full-time Senior Pastor
Mt. Pleasant Church of God, Assumption, Illinois, is seeking a full time Senior Pastor.
Full Time Pastor
Silver Creek Church of God ( Winebrenner ) is a rural congregation with over 150 years longevity. Situated in the middle of farm country in northern Indiana , 45 miles west of Fort Wayne, we are a small, mature congregation seeking a full-time pastor with a shepherd’s heart.read more
We seek God’s chosen who is experienced in leading not driving, with a track record of growth, vision and determination. A friendly and compassionate man who relates well with all ages and has a passion for young families. One who is inspiring, challenging and able to apply the scriptures to everyday life. Our congregation is financially stable, can offer moderate compensation and parsonage. Candidate should have a minimum BA or BS degree from an accredited college or university, should be committed to prayer, pastoral care and lead by example. Please email your cover letter along with a resume, three references, and your belief statement to: firstname.lastname@example.org Applicants selected will be asked to submit two sample video sermons prior to the interview process.